Apple iPhone cargo particulars in Q3
- Apple noticed a major improve in its efficiency in India, with a 34 % progress in comparison with the earlier yr.
- Within the third quarter of 2023, Apple achieved its highest quarterly shipments within the nation, exceeding 2.5 million models, as per a report by Counterpoint Analysis.
- As per studies, the report variety of shipments for the quarter was additionally partly due to the iPhone 14, which was launched final yr.
- The report additionally talked about that the rising choice for premium smartphones within the Indian market benefited Apple.
Samsung, Xiaomi leads Indian smartphone market
- Samsung remained the highest smartphone model in India for the third quarter of 2023, holding a 17.2 % market share, regardless of a slight lower from 19.5 per cent the earlier yr.
- Xiaomi secured the second place with a 16.5 % market share, pushed by its offline market enlargement, the recognition of the Redmi 12 collection, and a concentrate on 5G finances telephones.
- Vivo claimed the third spot with a 15.9 % market share and marked the quickest progress among the many high 5 manufacturers, rising by 11 % year-over-year. This progress was attributed to a powerful offline presence, success within the premium mid-range phase with iQOO, and a focus to system design.
- Transsion manufacturers, which embrace Tecno, Infinix, and itel, exhibited the very best yearly progress at 41 %.
- Nokia’s market share elevated by 31 %, Motorola’s by 27 %, Realme’s by 7 %, and Google’s by 6 % within the third quarter in India.
- OnePlus dominated the reasonably priced premium phase (between Rs 30,000 and Rs 45,000) with a 29 % share, with sturdy gross sales of the OnePlus 11R contributing to this achievement.
5G smartphones in demand
- Through the third quarter, over half of the smartphone shipments, or 53 %, have been 5G gadgets.
- Notably, there was substantial progress within the Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 worth vary, as per the report.
- Moreover, the ultra-premium phase, the place gadgets price greater than Rs 45,000, noticed a 44 % improve in gross sales in comparison with the earlier yr, primarily as a result of financing choices.