itel P55 5G telephone India launch
- The smartphone in query, is the itel P55 5G that’s slated to launch simply in time for the festive season. The precise worth isn’t identified however it’s confirmed to value underneath Rs 10,000, in response to business sources.
- This is able to make the itel P55 5G the most affordable 5G smartphone in India, costing underneath Rs 10,000.
- itel is scheduled to launch the 5G smartphone in India finish of September.
- It’s additionally value noting that this would be the first 5G telephone from itel. The model’s CEO Arijeet Talapatra had already hinted on the launch of a 5G smartphone in 2023.
- itel is thought for its entry-level smartphones priced principally underneath Rs 8,000. It additionally provides a funds pill priced at Rs 12,999. With the itel P55 5G, the model shall be providing an inexpensive 5G telephone for customers in India.
itel lately launched the P40+ and A60s funds telephones in India lately. The itel P40+ is priced at Rs 8,099, whereas the itel A60s prices Rs 6,299. The 2 telephones provide quite a bit for its inexpensive price ticket. The itel P40+ comes with a 90Hz show, a 13MP major digicam, and a 7,000mAh battery with 18W quick charging assist. This telephone can also be touted as the primary underneath Rs 9,000 to supply a 7,000mAh battery.
The entry-level itel A60s provides an HD+ show, 4GB RAM, and an 8MP major digicam. It additionally packs a 5,000mAh with 10W quick charging assist. The smartphone additionally comes with as much as 128GB of onboard storage, and 4GB of digital RAM.