Vivo drops 200W quick charging: tipster
- In keeping with DigitalChatStation, Vivo has reportedly determined to carry the 200W quick charging resolution.
- As an alternative, the corporate is reportedly planning on introducing a 120W/100W fast-charging resolution and a 6,000mAh battery.
- The tipster says that the model might be incorporating a specialised high-density battery.
- Latest reviews have revealed the battery dimension and charging capabilities of the iQOO 12 and iQOO 12 Professional. This means the brand new leak doesn’t apply to the iQOO 12 sequence however to forthcoming Vivo or iQOO fashions.
Rumours have it that the iQOO 12 will home a 5,000mAh battery, whereas the 12 Professional might pack a 5,100mAh battery capability. Each fashions are anticipated to characteristic 120W quick charging and 50W wi-fi charging on the Professional model.
iQOO 12 sequence specs
- Show:6.78-inch 2K AMOLED show with a 144Hz refresh price. The Professional model may need a Samsung E7 AMOLED show and the identical 144Hz refresh price.
- Processor: The flagships may very well be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC. However we are able to’t affirm the identical in the mean time.
- RAM/Storage: The iQOO 12 and iQOO 12 Professional may pack as much as 24GB of RAM and 1TB of storage.
- OS: Android 14 with Origin OS 4.0 customized pores and skin out of the field.
- Cameras: The iQOO 12 sequence might include a 50MP OV50H main sensor with OIS, a 64MP OmniVision OV64B telephoto sensor with 3x zoom and OIS, and a 50MP Samsung JN1 ultra-wide-angle sensor. For selfies, there may very well be a 16MP shooter on the entrance.
- Others: The telephones may characteristic an in-display fingerprint sensor, Hello-Res audio, stereo audio system, and probably an IP score.
- Battery: The iQOO 12 sequence is anticipated to pack a 5,000mAh battery and 120W quick charging assist.