Google Pixel storage entry concern
- Google, in its assist web page, defined the difficulty saying that the first consumer is unable to entry media storage.
- It may possibly additionally reboot the gadget with a “Manufacturing facility information reset” message. There’s no method to escape this as accepting the message will reboot the gadget however customers may lose any information not backed up. If declined, the gadget will repeatedly reboot with the “Pixel is beginning” message.
- Google mentioned it impacts solely Pixel 6 and later fashions which have up to date to Android 14. Specifically, it impacts these gadgets with a number of customers together with customers, friends, restricted profiles, and little one customers.
- It additionally clarified that gadgets which have a couple of Google account throughout the major consumer or work profiles are unaffected by this bug.
“We’re persevering with to work on fixes for impacted gadgets, and have already pushed out a Google Play system replace that can assist forestall this concern from being triggered on further gadgets,” Google mentioned in its assist web page.
In case your Pixel is affected by this concern then you possibly can observe these steps to test for the replace:
- Open the Settings app in your Pixel.
- Choose Safety & Privateness, then faucet on Updates.
- Faucet Safety Replace for safety updates, and Google Play system replace.
- Then observe any steps displayed on the display.
This method replace ought to assist repair gadgets that forestall accessing media storage. However for gadgets which might be caught within the “Pixel is beginning” boot loop, Google mentioned it’s investigating the difficulty and can share an replace quickly. As for individuals who have already rebooted their gadget, Google suggests to not add a secondary till the OTA replace is out there.