Apple outshines Android: iPhone 14 Professional Max tops the record
- As per a report by Omdia, Apple is considerably main over its rivals, having bought a mixed 79.5 million iPhones.
- The iPhone 14 Professional Max led in smartphone shipments in the course of the first half of 2023, with 26.5 million items shipped.
- The iPhone 14 Professional secured the second spot with a cargo of 21 million items.
- Additionally, the third and fourth spots had been dominated by Apple’s iPhone 14 and the iPhone 13, with shipments reaching 16.5 million and 15.5 million items, respectively.
- Samsung’s Galaxy A14 secured the fifth place by promoting 12.4 million items within the first half of 2023.
- The South Korean tech large’s flagship smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S23 Extremely, was within the sixth place because it shipped 9.6 million items.
- The Samsung Galaxy A14 5G, Galaxy A54 5G, and Galaxy A34 5G secured the seventh, eighth and ninth positions with a cargo of 9 million, 8.8 million, and seven.6 million items, respectively.
- In the meantime, Apple iPhone 11 was within the tenth spot, with 7.4 million items shipped.
The report notes that when evaluating the highest 10 fashions from the identical interval final 12 months, shipments for this 12 months’s iPhone 14 Professional Max, the top-ranked mannequin, dropped by 7.2 million items. Within the earlier 12 months, the iPhone 13 led gross sales with 33.7 million items shipped.
However, final 12 months’s report indicated that the iPhone 14 Professional Max led the 5G pace checks within the US, recording common obtain speeds of 177.2Mbps. Equally, it held the highest place for 5G efficiency within the UK, boasting speeds of 171.2Mbps.
The iPhone 14 Professional Max was launched final 12 months, beginning at Rs 1,39,900 for the 128GB storage variant in India.
Apple iPhone 14 Professional Max Video