iOS 17.0.3 considerably improved the efficiency and thermals of the iPhone 15 Professional
- Chinese language reviewer by the nickname “Ah Zheng Is Very Arduous” runs Geekbench 6 scores to check the GPU efficiency.
- On iOS 17.0.2, the iPhone 15 Professional Max scored 27,163 factors, whereas on iOS 17.03, the rating was 27,381.
- Whereas the GPU scores remained largely comparable, the gaming efficiency was improved vastly.
- The reviewer testing confirmed that the ‘Honor Of Kings’ recreation on the iPhone 15 Professional Max operating iOS 17.0.3 resulted in a mean body fee of 116.9 frames per second (FPS). Whereas the sport resulted in 105.4 FPS on iPhone 15 Professional Max operating iOS 17.0.2.
- As compared, the iPhone 14 Professional Max averages at 103 FPS on iOS 17.0.3.
Not simply the gameplay but in addition the thermals are well-adjusted with the newest replace. The reviewer says the telephone’s temperature in the course of the recreation dropped round 1°C on the again and 0.6°C on the entrance. Not simply ‘Honor of Kings’, different titles like NiShuiHan and Genshin Affect additionally ran cooler submit the replace, with temperature variations of round 2°C.
Not simply this reviewer however there are a number of person stories on Twitter that the iOS 17.0.3 replace has apparently fastened the heating and thermals on the iPhone 15 Professional and 15 Professional Max. Should you haven’t up to date your newest iPhone 15 Professional fashions to the newest iOS model, you’ll be able to go forward and apply the replace.