iPhone 15 sequence heating situation
- The heating situation on the iPhone 15 Professional Max is seen in two conditions: one throughout charging and one other throughout lengthy use classes, with use circumstances like switching between chat apps and watching reels on Instagram.
- Apparently, the heating situation is seen with the 65W USB PD GaN charger, as per the Android Authority report.
- Nevertheless, when utilizing a 15W USB PD charger, there isn’t any overheating however the charging is slower than what it already is.
- The telephone turns into sizzling within the area on the correct aspect, across the backside of the digicam island. That is with none gaming or being plugged in for a cost.
- Many customers on X are additionally reporting concerning the heating situation.
iPhone 15 Professional Max will get actually sizzling simply. I’m simply searching social media and its burning up. pic.twitter.com/BwaAkGzl6A
— Shevon Salmon (@its_shevi) September 24, 2023
Charging stopped once more because the iPhone 15 Professional Max was too sizzling 🥵 This time sitting idle at my desk, charging by way of USB-C. I managed to document the temperature on video (verify thread) 👇 pic.twitter.com/WaWdR4NXhf
— Ale𝕏 Gear & Tech (@AlexGTech1) September 25, 2023
The extreme heating situation is after the preliminary 24 hours of setup and settling in. It’s fairly regular for telephones to run sizzling when they’re first arrange, all of the apps are initialised and signed into.
Korean YouTuber BullsLab utilizing a thermal digicam recorded excessive temperatures on the iPhone 15 Plus and iPhone 15 Professional Max after a benchmark run. The precise place the place the iPhone 15 Professional Max’s heating situation exists coincides with many person studies.
Apple hasn’t issued an announcement concerning the heating situation in the mean time however this might be one thing that may be mounted with a software program replace.