iQOO 12 collection can be launching in China on November seventh and it’s confirmed to function the just lately unveiled Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset. In addition to that, alleged iQOO 12 renders and key specs like battery and charging velocity have additionally been leaked.
iQOO 12 design as per leaked renders
As per the leaked renders (by way of), iQOO 12 seems to have a triple rear digital camera setup inside a squircle island on the again. The LED sensor is exterior this island. The again additionally has the iQOO branding in direction of the underside aspect.
The renders reveal the telephone’s white and black colors. These are stated to have a glass construct. There’s additionally a hearsay of a crimson vegan leather-based variant, which is but to make an look.
The entrance has curved edges, a punch-hole cutout, and reasonably slim bezels.
iQOO 12 processor, battery and different specs
- Processor: Quickly after Qualcomm revealed the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset in Hawaii, iQOO got here ahead with the disclosure that its upcoming iQOO 12 collection will sport this chipset.
- Battery: As per a current DigitalChatStation tip, the iQOO 12 might have a much bigger 6,000mAh cell with 100W or 120W quick charging help. So, no 200W charging velocity as beforehand rumoured.
- Show: On the entrance, there might be a 6.7-inch E7 AMOLED display screen with 1.5K decision and 144Hz refresh price.
- Reminiscence: The telephone might carry 12GB/16GB/24GB RAM and 256GB/512GB/1TB storage choices.
- Cameras: The again cameras might include a 50MP principal digital camera (OIS) accompanied by a 50MP ultrawide snapper and a 64MP 3x telephoto digital camera. The entrance digital camera, in the meantime, might be a 32MP shooter.
- Miscellaneous options: Amongst different issues, the iQOO 12 might even have an in-screen fingerprint reader and IP68 ingress safety.
iQOO 12 launch date and time
iQOO 12 will debut on November seventh at 7 pm CST (4.30 pm IST). iQOO 12 might be the primary to carry the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chip to India.