iQOO Neo 9 Professional digicam specs leaked
In response to the tipster Digital Chat Station, an unnamed iQOO cellphone will characteristic the Sony IMX920 50MP main digicam It’s a 1.49-inch picture sensor. The cellphone’s title hasn’t been specified however for the reason that iQOO Neo 9 sequence within the pipeline, it might include the Professional mannequin. The Vivo X100 can also be anticipated to characteristic the identical digicam.
There aren’t a lot particulars revealed but concerning the iQOO Neo 9 sequence however the launch is predicted to happen in December. In response to the IMEI database, the iQOO Neo 9 and iQOO Neo 9 Professional have the mannequin numbers V2338A and V2339A, respectively. The iQOO Neo 9 can also be tipped to return with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor, whereas the Neo 9 Professional will get the MediaTek Dimensity 9300 chipset.
As for the remainder of the small print, we must always begin seeing some quickly. The brand new iQOO telephones will launch as successors to the iQOO Neo 8 and Neo 8 Professional that debuted earlier this yr in China. So we will count on upgrades over the 2 telephones. Right here’s a recap of the iQOO Neo 8 sequence specs.
- Show: The iQOO Neo 8 sequence contains a 6.78-inch 1.5K AMOLED show with a 144Hz refresh charge.
- Processor: The iQOO Neo 8 Professional is powered by the Dimensity 9200+ processor, whereas the iQOO Neo 8 packs the Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 chipset.
- RAM and storage: With the iQOO Neo 8 sequence you rise up to 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM and as much as 512GB of UFS 4.0 storage.
- Cameras: The iQOO Neo 8 has a 50MP main digicam, and a 2MP Bokeh lens. The iQOO Neo 8 Professional contains a 50MP Sony IMX866V main digicam and an 8MP ultra-wide angle sensor. There’s 16MP snapper on the entrance for selfies.
- Software program: On the software program entrance, each telephones run on Android 13 OS with Origin OS 3.0 out-of-the-box.
- Battery: The iQOO Neo 8 sequence packs a 5,000mAh battery with 120W quick charging help.