iQOO Z8x chipset particulars confirmed
- The iQOO Z8x will supply efficiency improved over its predecessor, the iQOO Z7x which is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 SoC.
- The teaser picture says the CPU efficiency will see an enchancment of 25 %, whereas GPU is enhanced by 30 % over the predecessor.
- The selection of chipset additionally suggests the iQOO Z8x shall be a funds 5G providing.
- The brand new teaser comes after the model revealed the vanilla iQOO Z8 will ship with the Dimensity 8200 processor.
iQOO Z8x specs (tipped)
- Show: The iQOO Z8x is tipped to sport a 6.64-inch FHD+ IPS LCD show with as much as 120Hz refresh fee, punch-hole cutout, and flat edges.
- Processor: The upcoming iQOO cellphone is confirmed to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 6 Gen 1 paired with Adreno GPU.
- RAM and Storage: The chipset is anticipated to be paired with as much as 12GB of RAM and 256GB of inner storage that may be expanded as much as 1TB.
- OS: The cellphone is prone to boot Android 13-based iQOO customized pores and skin.
- Cameras: The iQOO Z8s may sport a 50MP important digital camera, and a 2MP secondary sensor. There might be an 8MP shooter on the entrance for selfies and video chats.
- Battery: Rumours recommend the cellphone will pack a 6,000mAh battery with 44W quick charging know-how.
- Different options: The iQOO Z8x can also be tipped to pack a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and it’ll include 5G.
- Dimensions: 164.6×75.8×9.1mm and weighs 200 grams.