Moto Edge 40 Neo teased formally
- The teaser video reveals the Moto Edge 40 Neo may have dual-camera sensors on the again together with an LED flash.
- The speaker grill, Sort-C port, major microphone and SIM tray part are on the backside.
- The design within the teaser, though a brief glimpse, seems to be just like the leaked Moto Edge 40 Neo renders.
- We are able to anticipate an official announcement in regards to the Edge 40 Neo quickly.
- This comes after the handset has been noticed on the FCC certification and Geekbench.
Moto Edge 40 Neo specs (anticipated)
- Show: The Moto Edge 40 Neo is tipped to characteristic a 6.55-inch FHD+ pOLED show with a 144Hz refresh fee, punch-hole cutout and slender bezels.
- Processor: The Motorola cellphone is anticipated to be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1050 SoC.
- RAM and Storage: The chipset is paired with 12GB RAM and 256GB of storage.
- OS: The handset is prone to boot Android 13 out-of-the-box.
- Cameras: As for the cameras, the Moto Edge 40 Neo is alleged to accommodate a 50MP major sensor and a 13MP secondary sensor. There could possibly be a 32MP shooter on the entrance for selfies and video chats.
- Battery: There could possibly be a 5,000mAh battery with 68W quick charging assist.
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, and a USB Sort-C port.
- Others: The Moto Edge 40 Neo is tipped to come back with an IP68 score for water and dirt resistance and an in-display fingerprint sensor for safety.
- Colors: Light inexperienced (Caneel Bay) and black (Black Magnificence) colors.
Moto Edge 40 Neo worth, launch date (Anticipated)
The Moto Edge 40 Neo’s worth is tipped to be €399 (roughly Rs 35,900) and is anticipated to be out there in Black Magnificence, Caneel Bay, and Soothing Sea color choices. The smartphone anticipated to launch on September fifteenth