Moto Edge 40 Neo FCC itemizing
- The Moto Edge 40 Neo FCC itemizing (through) reveals 5G, LTE, Bluetooth, and NFC connectivity.
- The battery may have the mannequin quantity QM50 and the capability might be 5,000mAh cell.
- The telephone may have 68W quick charging help.
That’s just about all the things that’s revealed by the itemizing.
Moto Edge 40 Neo specs (anticipated)
- Show: Moto Edge 40 Neo is anticipated to characteristic a 6.55-inch FHD+ pOLED show with a 144Hz refresh charge, in line with tipster Paras Guglani.
- Processor: The Motorola telephone is tipped to be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1050 SoC.
- RAM and Storage: The chipset is paired with 12GB RAM and 256GB of storage.
- Cameras: The Moto Edge 40 Neo is alleged to accommodate a 50MP main sensor and a 13MP secondary sensor. There might be a 32MP shooter on the entrance for selfies and video chats.
- Battery: There might be a 5,000mAh battery with 68W quick charging help.
- OS: The handset is more likely to boot Android 13 out-of-the-box.
- Others: The Moto Edge 40 Neo is tipped to return with an IP68 score for water and dirt resistance and an in-display fingerprint sensor for safety.
Moto Edge 40 Neo value, launch date (tipped)
The Moto Edge 40 Neo is tipped to be priced at €399 (roughly Rs 35,900). The system is anticipated to be obtainable in Black Magnificence, Caneel Bay, and Soothing Sea color choices. There are rumours the telephone might debut on September fifteenth.