Motorola has confirmed the Edge 40 Neo will launch in India on September twenty first at 12 PM IST and might be solely out there through Flipkart.
Moto Edge 40 Neo value
- The Moto Edge 40 Neo is available in Pantone Soothing Sea and Pantone Caneel Bay with a vegan leather-based Black and Pantone Black Magnificence color with a glass again.
- The Moto Edge 40 Neo value begins at EUR 399 (approx Rs 35,600) in Europe.
Moto Edge 40 Neo specs
- Show: The Moto Edge 40 Neo sports activities a 6.55-inch FHD+ pOLED show with a 144Hz refresh price, 1080 x 2400 pixels decision, 20:9 side ratio, punch-hole cutout and slender bezels.
- Processor: The cellphone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 7030 SoC paired with Mali-G610 MC3 GPU.
- RAM and Storage: The chipset is paired with as much as 12GB RAM and 256GB of storage.
- OS: The Motorola cellphone will run on Android 13 out-of-the-box. The firm is promising 2 Android updates and three years of safety updates.
- Cameras: The Moto Edge 40 Neo homes a 50MP major sensor with OIS and Quad Pixel Expertise and a 13MP ultra-wide-angle lens with depth and macro modes. There’s a 32MP shooter on the entrance for selfies and video chats.
- Battery: The cellphone packs a 5,000mAh battery with 68W quick charging help.
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, and a USB Kind-C port.
- Others: The Moto Edge 40 Neo will include an IP68 ranking for water and mud resistance, stereo audio system, and an in-display fingerprint sensor for safety.