OnePlus 12 5K renders
OnePlus 12 5K renders have been shared by MSP in partnership with OnLeaks. These renders present the cellphone’s back and front design together with a more in-depth take a look at its digital camera module.
There are some slight adjustments within the cellphone’s design as in contrast with earlier leaked renders. The digital camera design has modified with the absence of the metal plate slightly below the sensors that was seen within the earlier renders. The Hasselblad branding has additionally modified to easily ‘H’ as an alternative of your entire title.
In any other case, the cellphone’s design seems to be the identical with the curved show, punch-hole selfie digital camera and round digital camera module. The OnePlus 12 is seen in black color with a sandstone-like end. The alert slider and energy button are nonetheless situated on the proper aspect of the cellphone. Total, the cellphone seems to be fairly like its predecessor, the OnePlus 11.
OnePlus 12 specs (Anticipated)
- Show: OnePlus 12 might include a 6.7-inch AMOLED 2K show, and a 120Hz refresh charge.
- Processor: The smartphone will more than likely be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC (the chipset is anticipated to be introduced in October).
- RAM and storage: It ought to launch in a minimum of three variants with as much as 16GB of LPDDR5X RAM and 256GB of UFS 4.0 storage.
- Cameras: Its triple digital camera setup might embrace a 50MP Sony IMX9xx 1/1.4-inch with OIS, a 50MP ultra-wide angle lens and a 64MP OmniVision OV64B periscope digital camera with 3x optical zoom.
- Battery, charging: The smartphone can also be rumoured to pack a 5,400mAh battery with 100W wired charging, and 50W wi-fi charging assist.
- Software program: On the software program entrance, OnePlus 12 will more than likely run Oxygen OS 14 primarily based on the upcoming Android 14 OS.