Nokia G42 5G design
The teaser picture exhibits the Nokia G42 5G in purple color and this additionally reveals the entire design. We see a waterdrop notch for the selfie snapper and slim bezels. The amount rocker and energy button, which doubles up as a fingerprint sensor is on the appropriate edge. On the again, you see triple cameras organized in separate cutouts and an LED flash.
Nokia G42 5G specs
- Show: The Nokia G42 5G sports activities a 6.56-inch IPS LCD HD+ show with a 90Hz refresh fee, Gorilla Glass 3 and a waterdrop notch for the selfie shooter.
- Chipset: The handset is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 480+ SoC paired with Adreno GPU for graphics.
- RAM and storage: The chipset is paired with 4GB/6GB RAM and 128GB storage that’s additional expandable by way of the microSD card slot. There may be 5GB digital RAM help.
- OS: The Nokia G42 will run on Android 13 OS out of the field.
- Cameras: There’s a 50MP important digital camera, a 2MP macro lens and a 2MP depth module. There may be an 8MP shooter on the entrance for selfies and video chats.
- Battery: The telephone packs a 5,000mAh battery with 20W quick charging help.
- Connectivity: Connectivity choices embrace 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a USB Kind-C port.
- Others: Facet-mounted fingerprint sensor for safety, IP52 score for water and mud resistance, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
- Field contents: Nokia G42 5G, Kind-C charger, fast begin information, and security booklet.