Moreover, the quick charging and battery capability particulars have been revealed through TUV Rheinland.
OnePlus Nord N30 SE might be launching quickly
- The OnePlus Nord N30 SE can have the mannequin quantity CPH2605, as per TDRA certification.
- The itemizing, as noticed by MySmartPrice, confirms the advertising identify as OnePlus Nord N30 SE.
- This may sit proper beneath the Nord N30 5G that’s accessible within the US and Canadian markets.
- The TUV Rheinland certification reveals the battery capability and quick charging particulars.
- The OnePlus Nord N30 SE 5G will characteristic a 4,880mAh battery and 33W quick charging help.
OnePlus Nord N30 5G specs
Right here’s a fast recall of the Nord N30 5G specs.
- Show: The OnePlus Nord N30 5G contains a 6.72-inch FHD+ IPS LCD show with a 1080 X 2400 pixels decision, a 120Hz refresh price, a 20:9 facet ratio, a 240Hz contact sampling price, and a Corning Gorilla Glass layer.
- Battery: The telephone packs a 5,000mAh battery with 50W SUPERVOOC quick charging help.
- RAM and Storage: The handset packs 8GB LPDDR4x RAM and 128GB UFS 2.2 storage.
- Chipset: The OnePlus Nord N30 5G is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 SoC paired with Adreno 619 GPU for graphics.
- OS: Android 13-based OxygenOS customized pores and skin out of the field.
- Cameras: The OnePlus Nord N30 has triple cameras on the again, with a 108MP Samsung HM6 main sensor, 6P lens, EIS, LED flash and f/1.75 aperture, a 2MP depth sensor and a 2MP macro lens. There’s a 16MP snapper on the entrance for selfies and video chats.
- Connectivity: Connectivity choices embody 5G, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, a USB Kind-C port and a 3.5mm headphone jack.