OPPO Discover N3 Flip Geekbench itemizing
- The OPPO Discover N3 Flip has managed to attain 1,895 factors within the single-core check and 4,655 factors within the multi-core check of Geekbench 6.
- The Geekbench itemizing, as noticed by MySmartPrice, reveals the OPPO Discover N3 Flip will boot Android 13 out of the field and pack 12GB RAM, however there could possibly be choices at launch.
- The foldable ships with an octa-core processor with a base clock velocity of 1.80GHz and a most clock frequency of three.05GHz.
- The chipset could possibly be the MediaTek Dimensity 9200 processor, just like the Chinese language variant.
OPPO Discover N3 Flip specs
- Show: The OPPO Discover N3 Flip sports activities a 6.80-inch FHD+ AMOLED show with a 120Hz refresh fee. There’s a 3.26-inch AMOLED cowl show.
- Chipset: The most recent foldable cellphone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 9200 SoC paired with Mali-G715 Immortalis MP11 GPU.
- RAM and Storage: As much as 16GB RAM and 512GB inner storage.
- OS: The Discover N3 Flip runs on Android 13-based ColorOS 13.1 customized pores and skin out of the field.
- Cameras: The foldable cellphone contains a triple rear digital camera setup with a 50MP Sony IMX890 main sensor with OIS, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 32MP telephoto sensor. There’s a 32MP entrance digital camera for selfies and video chats.
- Battery: OPPO Discover N3 Flip packs a 4,300mAh battery with 44W quick charging help.
- Different options: There’s a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, stereo audio system, a USB Sort-C port, and NFC.