OPPO Discover X7 seems on the AnTuTu benchmark
- As per the itemizing, the OPPO Discover X7 bears the mannequin quantity PHZ110.
- The itemizing (supply) exhibits the telephone has secured a cumulative rating of two,270,677, with 521,690 factors on the CPU check, 911,683 factors on the GPU check, 471,340 factors on the reminiscence check, and 365,964 factors on the UX check.
- As compared, Vivo X100 (which additionally options the Dimensity 9300 SoC) has managed to attain 22,49,858. The variant appeared on AnTuTu additionally has 16GB RAM and 1TB storage.
- The AnTuTu lisitng additional confirms a 120Hz refresh charge, which could possibly be an AMOLED panel.
- The telephone will probably be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 9300 SoC and the variant that appeared on AnTuTu packed 16GB LPDDR5T RAM and 1TB UFS 4.0 storage.
- The chipset could possibly be paired with Immortalis-G720 MC12 GPU for graphics.
- The machine will run on Android 14 OS out of the field.
The identical OPPO Discover X7 with the mannequin quantity PHZ110 was beforehand noticed on Geekbench with the identical MediaTek Dimensity 9300 SoC, 16GB RAM, and Android 14. The handset has managed to attain 2139 factors within the single-core spherical and 7110 factors within the multi-core check.
The OPPO Discover X7 is already confirmed to return with the brand new HyperTone digital camera optimisation and satellite tv for pc connectivity. The Professional mannequin, which is anticipated to debut alongside, will include Sony’s new 1-inch LYT-900 digital camera sensor. This mannequin will probably be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC.