POCO X6 5G international mannequin has additionally bagged the IMDA certification with the mannequin quantity 23122PCD1G. The ‘G’ on the finish represents the worldwide mannequin.
POCO X6 5G seems on BIS and IMDA
- The POCO X6 5G has been noticed on the BIS certification with the mannequin quantity 23122PCD1I, as noticed by Mukul Sharma.
- The IMDA itemizing additionally has the identical mannequin quantity however with ‘G’ on the finish.
- It is a clear indication that the launch in India and international markets might be across the nook.
- Each certifications don’t reveal a lot else concerning the telephones in the intervening time.
Lately, tipster Kacper Skrzypek, who’s normally correct with Xiaomi and POCO leaks, reported that the POCO X6 5G shall be a rebrand of the Redmi Notice 13 Professional from China. It is a bit stunning contemplating the POCO X6 Professional was believed to be a rebrand of the Redmi Notice 13 Professional. The tipster has additionally shared a screenshot from the MIUI code to again his declare. The picture reveals the moniker in addition to the mannequin quantity.
Replace: It’s additionally POCO X6 5G. There’s not but used blob for OV64B40 digicam sensor, so… Which one – Redmi or POCO – may have it in World variant? pic.twitter.com/ANQC4DTlkH
— Kacper Skrzypek 🇵🇱 (@kacskrz) November 12, 2023
Redmi Notice 13 and Notice 13 Professional specs
- Show: Redmi Notice 13 and Notice 13 Professional sport the identical 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED show with a 120Hz refresh fee and punch-hole cutout for the selfie shooter.
- Processor: Redmi Notice 13 Professional is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 SoC. The vanilla Redmi Notice 13 Professional ships with the MediaTek Dimensity 6080 SoC.
- RAM and storage: As much as 16GB RAM and 512GB storage, which is additional expandable by way of a microSD card.
- Software program: Android 13-based MIUI 14 out-of-the-box.
- Cameras: Within the pictures division, the Redmi Notice 13 Professional incorporates a 200MP Samsung ISOCELL HP3 sensor with OIS, an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, and a 2MP macro sensor. The Redmi Notice 13 has a 100MP major digicam and a 2MP macro unit. There’s a 16MP shooter on the entrance for selfies and video chats.
- Battery, charging: Redmi Notice 13 Professional has a 5,100mAh battery with 67W quick charging. The Notice 13 comes with a 5,000 battery however with 33W quick charging.