POCO X6 Professional India launch quickly?
- The POCO X6 Professional BIS certification, as noticed by TheTechOutlook, suggests the cellphone will probably be launched in India.
- BIS certification stands for Bureau of Indian Requirements certification and is obligatory for digital units launched within the nation and is a mark of high quality and security.
- There are experiences that Redmi Notice 13 Professional will probably be rebranded as POCO X6 Professional in India whereas the vanilla Redmi Notice 13 may very well be badged as POCO X6.
- Redmi Notice 13 and Notice 13 Professional already landed in China so the specs are already out.
Redmi Notice 13 Professional specs
- Show: Redmi Notice 13 Professional includes a 6.67-inch 1.5K FHD+ AMOLED show with a 120Hz refresh fee, punch-hole cutout for the selfie shooter and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
- Processor: Redmi Notice 13 Professional is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 SoC with Adreno GPU.
- RAM and storage: As much as 16GB RAM and 512GB storage.
- Software program: The cellphone runs on Android 13-based MIUI 14 out-of-the-box.
- Cameras: As for the cameras, the Redmi Notice 13 Professional includes a 200MP Samsung ISOCELL HP3 sensor with OIS, an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, and a 2MP macro sensor. For selfies, there’s a 16MP shooter on the entrance for selfies and video chats.
- Battery, charging: Redmi Notice 13 Professional has a 5,100mAh battery with 67W quick charging.
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a USB Kind-C port for charging.