Redmi 13C worth
Redmi 13C has been listed on the Amazon US web site, and it hasn’t been taken out but. Right here, the cellphone has a price ticket of $140 (Rs 11,600 approx) for the one variant with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage. The itemizing additionally consists of the cellphone’s pictures and its full spec sheet. Its authenticity can’t be confirmed however let’s check out the Redmi 13C’s alleged design and specs.
Redmi 13C specs (anticipated)
- Show: Redmi 13C includes a 6.74-inch HD+ show with a notch on prime.
- Processor: The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G99 processor.
- RAM and storage: It packs 4GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage with a microSD card slot for additional enlargement. Xiaomi is predicted to launch extra variants of the cellphone.
- Cameras: Redmi 13C is listed with a dual-camera setup with a 50MP major digicam, and a 2MP depth digicam. For selfies, the smartphone homes a 5MP entrance digicam.
- Battery, charging: It additionally packs a 5,000mAh battery with a 16W in-box charger.
- Oher options: The Redmi 13C additionally comes with 4G, a USB Kind-C port, a rear fingerprint sensor, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Redmi 13C design
Xiaomi has to date teased the Redmi 13C design that reveals us its notched show, and 4 color choices. The total design hasn’t been revealed although, however the Amazon itemizing reveals the cellphone’s back and front design. Right here, we are able to see the rear cameras positioned vertically with the LED flash simply subsequent to it. These are additionally separated with cutouts of the digicam module.
In any other case, the cellphone has a fundamental again panel with the Redmi branding on the bottom-left nook. On Amazon, solely the black color variant of the cellphone has been listed. However the Redmi 13C is confirmed to launch in three extra color choices of teal, lime and a patterned blue design.