Try the whole worth, specs and color choices.
Redmi 13C worth
- The Redmi 13C is priced at NGN 98,100 (approx Rs 10,200) for the 4GB/128GB mannequin and NGN 108,100 (round Rs 11,200) for the 8GB/256GB model.
- The handset is available in Black and Clover Inexperienced colors.
- Redmi 13C is now on sale in Nigeria.
Redmi 13C specs
- Show: Redmi 13C encompasses a 6.74-inch HD+ show with a notch on high, a 90Hz refresh fee, and 720 X 1600 pixels decision.
- Processor: Powering the cellphone is the MediaTek Helio G85 processor.
- RAM and storage: The cellphone packs 4GB/ 6GB/ 8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB storage that’s additional expandable by way of a microSD card.
- OS: The Redmi handset runs on Android 13-based MIUI 13 customized pores and skin out of the field.
- Cameras: Redmi 13C options triple digicam sensors, a 50MP major digicam, a 2MP depth digicam and a 2MP macro lens. For selfies, the smartphone homes an 8MP entrance digicam.
- Battery, charging: The cellphone packs a 5,000mAh battery with an 18W charger.
- Others: Aspect-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Connectivity: 4G, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a USB Sort-C port for charging.
Redmi 13C design
Redmi 13C encompasses a typical design that the majority funds telephones today have. We see a waterdrop notch for the selfie shooter, flat edges, and sizeable bezels across the display. The quantity rocker and energy button, which additionally doubles up as a fingerprint sensor is on the best edge.
Shifting to the again, you see two round rings, which home triple digicam sensors and an LED flash. There may be 50MP textual content engraved inside the digicam module.