Redmi K70 Professional noticed on Geekbench
- The Redmi K70 Professional has managed to attain 1100 factors within the single-core take a look at, and 5150 factors within the multi-core take a look at.
- The Geekbench itemizing mentions ‘Wall’ because the chipset, which might be related to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC.
- The chipset has a peak clock velocity of three.19GHz.
- The itemizing exhibits Android 14 OS out-of-the-box, and 16GB RAM, however there might be different choices at launch.
There isn’t a lot that we all know in regards to the Redmi K70 Professional in the mean time however few leaks have given us an thought on what to anticipate from the upcoming cellphone. We should always study extra particulars as we go nearer to the launch timeline.
Redmi K70 Professional specs (Rumoured)
- The Redmi K70 Professional is tipped to characteristic a 2K AMOLED show with a 120Hz refresh fee and presumably a punch-hole cutout.
- The cellphone might be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset.
- It’s going to additionally doubtless boot Android 13-based MIUI 14 OS out-of-the-box.
- The handset might pack as much as 24GB LPDDR5x RAM, and as much as 1TB of UFS 4.0 storage.
- It’s anticipated to deal with a big 5,120mAh battery with 120W quick charging.
- There isn’t a lot recognized about its cameras however the Redmi K70 Professional is likely to be the primary Redmi Ok-series cellphone to characteristic a telephoto sensor.
- The smartphone can be tipped to characteristic an in-screen fingerprint scanner.
- Connectivity choices might embody 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a USB Kind-C port for charging.