Exynos 1480 seems on Geekbench
- The Exynos 1480, as noticed on Geekbench by MySmartPrice, has managed to attain 882 factors within the single-core spherical and 2808 within the multi-core phase.
- The Exynos 1480 is an octa-core chipset and relies on ARMv8 structure.
- The chipset options 4x efficiency cores clocked at 2.75GHz and 4x effectivity cores buzzing at 2.05GHz.
- The supply code of Geekbench reveals the presence of Xclipse 530 GPU and this makes use of AMD RDNA 2 graphics just like the flagship Exynos 2200.
- The Exynos 1480 is rumoured to be part of the upcoming Galaxy A55 and different A-series telephones.
- The chipset might come as an improve to the Exynos 1380 chipset.
Samsung Galaxy A05s specs
Samsung just lately launched the Samsung Galaxy A05s in India.
- Show: The Galaxy A05s includes a 6.7-inch FHD+ LCD show with a notch on prime.
- Processor: Powering the cellphone is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor paired with Adreno 610 GPU.
- RAM and storage: 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM together with 6GB of digital RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.2 storage.
- OS: Android 13-based OneUI 5.1 customized pores and skin. The corporate will seed Android 14 and Android 15 updates and 4 years of safety patches.
- Cameras: There’s a 50MP major digital camera, a 2MP macro sensor, and a 2MP depth lens. For selfies, there’s a 13MP entrance digital camera.
- Battery, charging: The smartphone packs a 5000mAh battery with 25W quick charging assist.
- Different options: There’s a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, face unlock, a 3.5mm audio jack, and Dolby Atmos audio.