Samsung Galaxy S24+ Geekbench itemizing
- In benchmark checks, the Galaxy S24+ achieved scores of two,044 within the single-core check and 6,406 within the multi-core check.
- The Geekbench itemizing signifies that the Korean model of the Galaxy S24+ (SM-S926N) will run on Samsung’s Exynos 2400 chipset.
- It’s price mentioning that the worldwide variant was not too long ago noticed on Geekbench with the identical chipset.
- The itemizing additionally confirms that the telephone will include as much as 12GB of RAM, marking an enchancment from its predecessor, which had solely 8GB of RAM.
- The upcoming smartphone will include Android 14 pre-installed, that includes Samsung’s One UI 6 interface.
Samsung Galaxy S24+ specs (anticipated)
- Show: The upcoming Galaxy S24+ is predicted to have a 6.7-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X show with a 120Hz excessive refresh fee.
- Chipset: The smartphone may be powered by the Exynos 2400 chipset or the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset, relying upon the market. Nevertheless, the India variant is predicted with Exynos 2400 SoC.
- Cameras: Whereas there’s restricted details about the digicam, rumours counsel the opportunity of 200MP sensors within the Galaxy S24 collection.
- Storage: The Galaxy S24+ might include as much as 12GB of RAM and 256GB of built-in storage.
- OS: The Galaxy S24+ will probably run on Android 14 with Samsung’s One UI interface.
- Battery: There’s hypothesis that the Galaxy S24+ can be geared up with a 4,900mAh or 5,000mAh battery. Samsung would possibly probably improve quick charging from 45W to 65W for the Galaxy S24+ and the flagship Galaxy S24 Extremely.