Samsung Galaxy S24 noticed on Geekbench
- We’ve noticed the Galaxy S24 smartphone on the benchmarking web site, Geekbench. The Samsung telephone has been listed with the mannequin quantity SM-S921B that’s related to the Galaxy S24.
- Right here, the Galaxy S24 has been noticed with a deca-core chipset, which is most certainly the Exynos chipset, the Exynos 2400. It was unveiled just lately by Samsung, and it’s touted to supply a 1.7x improve in CPU efficiency, and a 14.7x enhance in AI efficiency in comparison with the Exynos 2200 chipset.
- This Galaxy S24 is claimed to be the worldwide/European, which is smart since Samsung retains the Snapdragon mannequin unique to US markets.
- The Geekbench itemizing additionally exhibits the telephone with Android 14, which might be layered with One UI when it launches.
- It has a single-core rating of two,011, and a multi-core rating of 6,086.
- The Galaxy S24+ was additionally noticed on Geekbench with the identical chipset additional including to the hypothesis that world markets together with India will get this model.
Samsung Galaxy S24 specs (anticipated)
- Show: Samsung Galaxy S24 is predicted to characteristic a 6.2-inch AMOLED show.
- Processor: It should most certainly be powered by the Exynos 2400 or the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset relying in the marketplace.
- Cameras: There aren’t a lot particulars out on the digital camera bit however rumours recommend we might see 200MP sensors on the Galaxy S24 sequence. This could be unique to the highest fashions although.
- Software program: On the software program entrance, it should most certainly run Android 14-based One UI out-of-the-box.
- Battery: The smartphone is tipped to pack a 4,900mAh battery with 25W quick charging assist.