Indian smartphone marketplace for Q3 2023
- Although Samsung led the smartphone market in India in Q3, the corporate witnessed a decline of 12.2 % in comparison with the identical quarter in 2022, as per IDC.
- Samsung is adopted by Realme with a 15.1 % market share, which is a wholesome 6.5 % improve from 14.2 % in Q3 2022.
- Vivo is on the third spot with a market share of 13.9 %, in comparison with 12.3 % in Q3 2022.
- Curiously, Xiaomi’s market share declined by a whopping 32.4 % in Q3 2023. The corporate at present holds a market share of 11.7 % in comparison with 17.4 % in Q2 2022.
- That is additionally the very best a model has dropped its market share in 1 / 4.
- OPPO too has witnessed a drop of 20.2 % in Q3 2023. The corporate at present has a market share of 9.9 %.
- OnePlus and POCO have a market share of 6.2 % and 5.7 %, respectively. Each manufacturers witnessed as much as a 50.8 % improve in shipments.
- Subsequent comes Apple with a market share of 10.5 % in comparison with 5.0 % in Q3 2022.
- Infinix and Tecno are in ninth and tenth spots with 3.1 % and a couple of.9 % market shares, respectively.
- The “others” class accounted for 9.8 % of the market.
As mentioned, Samsung remained on the high spot regardless of seeing a dip available in the market share in comparison with the identical time final yr. Xiaomi and OPPO are the highest two manufacturers which have seen a big drop available in the market share. Regardless of having an aggressive pricing technique, Xiaomi has witnessed a drop in market share and the model will look to get again within the recreation. OnePlus and POCO have seen a strong progress of over 50 %.
The present This autumn quarter ought to result in wholesome progress due to pageant gross sales. We should always know these outcomes quickly.