iPhone 15 with USB Sort-C port
- Based on a survey performed by SellCell, the iPhone 15 lastly with the USB Sort-C port will encourage a lot of Android customers would possibly change to iPhones.
- The Sort-C port may goal Android customers who earlier backed out from switching to the iPhone due to the lightning port.
- SellCell survey enquired over 1,000 iPhone customers and over 1,000 Android customers in the US to assemble the info.
- 63 % of the present iPhone customers stated Apple’s transfer to USB Sort-C would affect their determination to improve to iPhone 15.
- Of those that could be motivated to purchase the brand new lineup due to the USB-C, 37 % stated that they’d improve. It’s because they’d be capable of use a single charging cable for iPhones, Macs, and iPads.
44 % of present Android customers stated that they’d be tempted to purchase an iPhone 15 if it got here with a USB-C port. In the identical group, 35 % stated that their motivation could be elevated simply from the truth that the iPhone would grow to be appropriate with third-party chargers. The fascinating facet of the survey is Android customers are inclined to shift to iPhones when Apple lastly strikes to USB Sort-C port. Nevertheless, 56 % of Android customers won’t transfer due to common charging expertise.
Among the many Android homeowners who wouldn’t be motivated to purchase an iPhone 15 due to USB-C, a whopping 74 % of them stated that they’re proud of Android and wouldn’t change. In a bunch of present Android followers, 66 % of the present customers stated that they’d not be shopping for an iPhone 15, whereas 34 % stated they’d improve to the most recent mannequin.