The Vivo V29 sequence, comprising the Vivo V29 5G and Vivo V29 Professional 5G, is anticipated to launch in India on October 4th. Though not explicitly confirmed by the corporate, a teaser on the Vivo India microsite mentions the date.
Vivo V29 India launch date teased, microsite dwell
While you click on on the Know Extra button on the “V29 Preheat” web page on Vivo.com, you see the textual content, “Keep Tuned until We Meet on October 4”, which hints that could possibly be the launch date of the Vivo V29 sequence.
The corporate has additionally revealed key Vivo V29 and V29 Professional options like design particulars, dimensions, color selections, and digicam capabilities on the microsite. In the meantime, by way of leaks, rumours, and the truth that the V29 is already accessible globally, we sort of know what to anticipate. The Vivo V29e is already official from the lineup.
The telephones are anticipated to be priced below Rs 40,000.
Vivo V29, V29 Professional: what we all know to date
- Design: Vivo is teasing a 3D particle design on the physique and this chassis could possibly be 7.46mm in thickness and 186g in heft.
- Colors: Each Vivo telephones shall be coming in Himalayan Blue, Majestic Pink, and House Black variants, as seen on the microsite.
- Cameras: The portraits on the Vivo V29 Professional are backed by a Sony IMX663 sensor. This could possibly be an ultrawide shooter with a 12-megapixel decision. In the meantime, the Vivo V29 Professional cameras might additionally embody a major 50MP Sony IMX766 sensor. You’ll be able to take Evening Portraits with Aura Gentle on the again of the cellphone. Vivo has additionally included the favored Marriage ceremony Model Portrait characteristic for a “dreamy bokeh impact”.
- The Vivo V29’s digicam setup could possibly be led by a 50MP ISOCELL GN5 sensor from Samsung. Its secondary digicam could possibly be an 8MP ultrawide snapper. Each telephones might additionally embody a 2MP depth sensor. The entrance digicam on each could possibly be a 50MP sensor.
- Show: The teaser tells the telephones or a minimum of the Professional mannequin might have a curved show. From the worldwide mannequin, we all know the Vivo V29 has a 6.78-inch AMOLED display screen with a 120Hz refresh charge, 1.5K decision, and HDR10+ playback help.
- Chipset: The Vivo V29 (international version) has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SoC inside.
- Software program: It’s possible that the Vivo V29 lineup ships with Android 13-based Funtouch OS.
- Battery: The vanilla mannequin might have a 4,600mAh battery with 80W quick charging functionality.
- Reminiscence: Vivo V29 is on the market globally in 8GB + 128GB, 8GB + 256GB and 12GB + 256GB variants. We suppose the Professional variant might additionally are available the identical configurations.