Vivo X100 and X100 Professional obtain the BIS certification
- The Vivo X100 and X100 Professional have obtained the BIS certifications in India.
- The telephones bear the mannequin numbers V2308 and V2309.
- The itemizing, as noticed by MySmartPrice, doesn’t reveal any specs of the telephones however is a stable indication to trace the launch is imminent.
Vivo X100 and X100 Professional seem on Geekbench
- The Vivo X100 and X100 Professional world fashions additionally bear the identical V2308 and V2309 mannequin numbers, as per Geekbench.
- The Geekbench listings of the telephones present they are going to boot Android 14 OS and pack 12GB RAM (X100) and 16GB RAM (X100 Professional).
- The motherboard part suggests they’d include MediaTek Dimensity 9300 SoC.
- The Vivo X100 has managed to attain 891 within the single-core spherical and 3573 within the multi-core section. The X100 Professional, in the meantime, will get 2,254 within the single-core spherical and seven,608 within the multi-core section.
- The distinction in numbers is kind of stunning contemplating they each include the identical chipset.
Vivo X100 collection specs (rumoured)
- Show: The Vivo X100 flaunts a 6.78-inch FHD+ AMOLED show with a 120Hz refresh price and 2800×1260 pixels decision.
- RAM and Storage: The Vivo X100 collection smartphone has been tipped to be the world’s first Low Energy Double Information Fee 5 Turbo (LPDDR5T)-powered. LPDDR5T is touted to be 13 % sooner than LPDDR5X DRAM discovered on most present flagships.
- Chipset: The Vivo X100 and X100 Professional are anticipated to be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 9300 SoC. The X100 Professional+ may ship with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC.
- Cameras: The Vivo X100 may characteristic a 50MP main sensor with f/1.6 aperture, a 50MP ultrawide sensor with f/2.0 aperture and OIS, and a 64MP periscope lens with f/2.6 aperture, OIS, Help for 3X optical zoom, 100X digital zoom.
- The Vivo X100 Professional is claimed to come back with a 50MP Sony IMX989 primary sensor, a 50MP Samsung JN1 ultra-wide digital camera sensor, and a 64MP OmniVision OV64B telephoto sensor.
- Lastly, the Vivo X100 Professional+ may characteristic a 50MP Sony IMX989 sensor with OIS, a 50MP Sony IMX598 ultra-wide lens, a 50MP Sony IMX758 portrait sensor, and a 200MP Samsung HP3 sensor telephoto periscope digital camera with 10x zoom.
- Entrance digital camera: There might be a 32MP shooter for selfies and video chats.
- OS: The telephones are anticipated in addition Android 14-based Funtouch OS customized pores and skin out of the field.
- Battery: The Vivo X100 may ship with a 5,000mAh battery with 120W quick charging help. The Professional model may pack a 5,400mAh battery with 120W quick charging and 50W wi-fi charging help.