Vivo X100 collection chipset particulars
- The MediaTek Dimensity 9300 SoC is anticipated to debut in October, proper earlier than the Qualcomm Snapdragon Summit.
- The chipset will likely be manufactured utilizing the next-gen N4P processor and is claimed to assist with efficiency effectivity. Will probably be coupled with Immortalis G720 GPU.
- The SoC will comprise of 4 Cortex-X4 and 4 Cortex-A720 to spice up efficiency by 15 %. The chipset may also assist with decrease energy consumption by 40 %.
- Compared, the A17 Professional chipset incorporates a six-core CPU together with a six-core GPU.
Vivo X100 Collection: what we all know thus far
- The Vivo X100 collection might characteristic an AMOLED show with a 120Hz refresh fee, curved edges (on the Professional and Professional+), an FHD+ decision, and a punch-hole cutout.
- The telephones are more likely to boot Android 14-based Funtouch OS customized pores and skin out of the field and all fashions might include 5G community assist.
- Vivo X100 and X100 Professional are tipped to get improved digicam efficiency, because of an unbiased V3 ISP.
- The Vivo X100 Professional+ is anticipated to get a 50MP ultra-wide rear digicam and a 200MP telephoto lens. Particulars relating to different cameras are unknown in the intervening time.
- The Vivo X100 collection is more likely to pack a 5,000mAh battery with 100W quick charging.
- Vivo X100 Professional and X100 Professional+ are tipped to return with an IP68 ranking, twin stereo audio system, Infrared, and an in-display fingerprint sensor for safety.