Vivo X100 digital camera particulars
- In line with the tipster Digital Chat Station, the Vivo X100 will include triple digital camera sensors on the again.
- The first sensor will probably be a Sony IMX920 sensor with f/1.57 aperture.
- This will probably be paired with a Samsung JN1 ultrawide sensor and an OmniVision OV64B periscope tele-macro lens with an f/2.57 aperture and a 3x optical zoom.
- DCS says the setup will cowl a variety of focal lengths from 15mm to 70mm.
- The Vivo X100 is rumoured to characteristic a Vario-Tessar lens.
- The tipster says the Sony IMX920 is an inside reference mannequin title and Sony is presently emphasising its Lytia model title.
- This implies the ultimate advertising title of the IMX920 could also be within the “LYT8xx collection”.
Vivo X100 collection specs (rumoured)
- Chipset: The Vivo X100 Professional+ will probably be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset, whereas the Vivo X100 and X100 Professional are rumoured to be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 9300 SoC.
- OS: The telephones are more likely to boot Android 14-based Funtouch OS customized pores and skin out of the field.
- Digicam: The Vivo X100 Professional+ may include a 50MP IMX989 major digital camera with OIS help and variable aperture, a 50MP IMX598 ultra-wide-angle lens, a 50MP IMX758 telephoto digital camera, and a 200MP periscope telephoto digital camera with as much as 10x optical zoom.
- Show: The Vivo X100 collection may include an AMOLED show, a 120Hz refresh price, curved panels, and a punch-hole cutout.
- Battery: The Vivo X100 collection may include as much as 120W quick charging. The X100 Professional may include a 5,400mAh battery. All fashions within the collection may include 50W wi-fi charging help.