Vivo X100 dwell picture particulars
- On the micro-blogging web site Weibo, the upcoming Vivo X100 is seen in a light-weight blue color, corroborating the just lately leaked pictures.
- Solely the again panel of the Vivo X100 may be seen within the dwell picture.
- The Vivo X100 has a big round digicam part with Zeiss branding, accompanied by a flash.
- The Vivo X100 options distinct curved patterns on the again, presumably impressed by the evening sky.
- The upcoming smartphone has curved corners that make it comfy to carry.
Vivo X100 specs (anticipated)
The specs of the Vivo X100 have just lately emerged on-line that point out key particulars of the telephone, together with a 6.78-inch show, MediaTek Dimensity 9300 chipset, a 32MP selfie digicam setup, and extra.
- Show: The Vivo X100 is predicted to function a 6.78-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh charge.
- Chipset: The upcoming telephone will seemingly have a MediaTek Dimensity 9300 chipset.
- Rear cameras: It would embrace a 50MP primary digicam (f/1.6), a 50MP OIS ultrawide sensor (f/2.0), and a 64MP OIS periscope digicam (f/2.6) able to 3X optical zoom and 100X digital zoom.
- Selfie digicam: The entrance digicam on the Vivo X100 may supply a 32MP sensor with an aperture of f/2.0.
- Storage: The telephone may supply 12GB RAM with 256GB storage, 16GB RAM with 256GB storage, 16GB RAM with 512GB storage, and 16GB RAM with 1TB storage.
- OS: The Vivo X100 would run on OriginOS 4, based mostly on Android 14.
- Battery: The upcoming smartphone is predicted to accommodate a 5,000mAh battery and help 120W quick charging know-how.
- Connectivity: The upcoming Vivo X100 may include Bluetooth 5.4, WiFi 7, an IR sensor, NFC, and extra.
- Colors: The telephone is perhaps launched in Blue, Black, Orange, and White colors.
It isn’t confirmed, however the Vivo X100 is predicted to have a beginning value of round CNY 3,999 (approx Rs 45,500) in China, which aligns with a earlier leak. In the meantime, it have to be famous that the corporate will unveil the worth of the telephone formally in China on November thirteenth.