Vivo X100 Professional design
- The Vivo X100 Professional render shared by the corporate’s government reveals the cellphone in a light-weight blue color possibility. There might be different choices at launch.
- We see a definite Ripple glass end, which appears fairly elegant and distinctive.
- There’s a massive round module to accommodate 4 cameras and Zeiss optics branding.
- Apparently, the digicam module’s design is impressed by celestial objects and a starry sky backdrop.
- The Vivo X100 Professional is tipped to launch in Orange, White, and Blue color choices.
Vivo X100 collection specs (rumoured)
- Show: The Vivo X100 collection would possibly include an AMOLED show, a 120Hz refresh charge, curved panels, and a punch-hole cutout for the selfie shooter. Nevertheless, the show sizes of every mannequin are unclear for the time being.
- Chipset: Whereas the Vivo X100 Professional+ can be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset, the Vivo X100 and X100 Professional might ship with the MediaTek Dimensity 9300 SoC.
- OS: The telephones are anticipated to run on Android 14-based Funtouch OS customized pores and skin out of the field.
- Digicam: The Vivo X100 Professional+ would possibly include a 50MP IMX989 major digicam with OIS assist and variable aperture, a 50MP IMX598 ultra-wide-angle lens, a 50MP IMX758 telephoto digicam, and a 200MP periscope telephoto digicam with as much as 10x optical zoom. The Vivo X100 Professional is rumoured to come back with a 12MP Sony IMX663 for ultra-wide-angle pictures and a 64MP periscope lens.
- Battery and quick charging: The Vivo X100 collection would possibly include as much as 120W quick charging and 50W wi-fi charging assist out of the field. The X100 Professional would possibly include a 5,400mAh battery.