Vivo X100 Professional seems on Geekbench
- Vivo X100 Professional bears the mannequin quantity V2324A, as per the Geekbench itemizing noticed by MySmartPrice.
- The handset has managed to attain 984 factors within the single-core spherical and three,293 within the multi-core phase.
- The scores are fairly low as compared with Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset. The OnePlus 12, which is powered by the Qualcomm SoC has managed to attain 2,169 within the single-core spherical and 6,501 within the multi-core phase.
- There are probabilities the Geekbench scores might need been spoofed or the cellphone may arrive with a barely dated chipset.
- The itemizing reveals the flagship will run on Android 14 OS and pack 12GB RAM, however we would see different choices at launch.
- The motherboard part mentions ‘taro’, which could possibly be the MediaTek Dimensity 9300 SoC, as per earlier leaks. The height clock velocity talked about is 3.0GHz.
Vivo X100 Professional specs (rumoured)
- The Vivo X100 Professional may include a flat AMOLED show, a sooner 120Hz refresh price, and a safety layer.
- The Vivo X100 Professional could possibly be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 9300 chipset, which is but to be introduced.
- The telephones are more likely to boot Android 14-based Funtouch OS customized pores and skin out of the field.
- The Vivo X100 Professional may function a Sony IMX989 sensor, a Samsung JN1 sensor for the secondary ultra-wide-angle and an OmniVision OV64B sensor for the 3x telephoto digital camera.
- The cellphone might pack a 120W quick charging assist out of the field.