Xiaomi 14 Professional doubles as a hammer
- In a video shared on X that was initially posted on Weibo, we will see this Chinese language creator utilizing the Xiaomi 14 Professional to hammer a nail.
- There are two movies of this experiment with the creator hitting the nail from the telephone’s show, and hitting it arduous.
- There’s even a slo-mo bit that allows you to see the entire thing carefully.
- After he’s carried out pushing the nail all the way in which contained in the block of wooden, he additionally reveals the telephone’s show. We will see that the Xiaomi 14 Professional’s show is left unhurt, and there are not any seen scratches both.
- The movies do appear genuine however we will’t confirm it for ourselves. Nevertheless it was nonetheless a enjoyable experiment.
The Xiaomi 14 Professional makes use of Dragon Crystal Glass for cover, one which’s stated to be extra highly effective than Corning Gorilla Glass Victus 2 and Apple Ceramic Protect Glass. In keeping with information launched by Xiaomi, Dragon Crystal Glass has a Vickers hardness stage of 860 HV0.025 increased than any used on smartphones. The Vickers hardness check is used to find out hardness in supplies.
The Xiaomi 14 collection is at present obtainable solely in China however it’s anticipated to return to India as nicely. A Weibo put up of the Xiaomi 14 collection teardown reveals the point out of ‘BIS’ on the again panel suggesting the telephones will launch in India. The corporate is but to substantiate this although.